Belfast's Lisburn Road offers a wealth of shops fashion boutiques, jewellers, gift shops, delicatessans and grocery shops to explore. In the city centre, check out the vibrant Victoria Square and CastleCourt with well-known brands and unique stores also on the main shopping streets.
Shop till you drop on the Lisburn road with an array of independent and local shops only a stroll away:
- An exclusive High end womens designer and bridal store.
- Harrison Fashion stocks casual and stylish womens and childrens clothing.
- Jourdan is one of Irelands most exciting shops specialising in occasion wear.
- Leading stockist of casual wear and designer suits.
- Offers a wide range of ladies well known fashion labels.
Or you can make the most of your stay and visit both of Belfasts premiere shopping destinations, with both being in the top 3 biggest shopping Centres in Northern Ireland.
- Features over 70 international and local brands such as Apple, Calvin Klein, H&M, River Island, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger and Topshop, restaurants like Costa, Boojum, McDonalds, Starbucks, Pizza Hut and Frankie and Bennys. They also have an Odeon Cinema with 8 screens for you to catch up on the must see movies.
- Castle Court is Northern Ireland 3rd Largest shopping centre with over 80 retail stores including Dorothy Perkins, New Look, Miss Selfridge and Debenhams. Lots of eateries are available with the likes of Costa, Starbucks, Subway, KFC and Burger King.